Hurry before this window of opportunity closes!
Saving energy saves you money
Canada Greener Homes Grant
The program offers Canadians up to $5,000 for making energy-efficient improvements to their homes such as replacement windows and doors. Energy-efficient upgrades not only make your home more comfortable to live in, they lower your monthly energy costs and help fight climate change.
Steps to plan your home retrofits:
Step 1: Learn more about the program and how to qualify for the grant.
Step 2: Register and book your pre-retrofit evaluation or call 1-833-674-8282.
Step 3: Plan, document and complete your home retrofits.
Step 4: Book your post-retrofit evaluation and apply for reimbursement.
Step 5: Receive your reimbursement!
Participants are eligible for up to $5,600 total under the initiative, with $5,000 for your retrofit project and up to $600 in pre- and post-retrofit EnerGuide evaluations.
Who is eligible?
Eligible homeowners in Canada regardless of where they live, can participate in the initiative. Only one homeowner per home can register. You will be required to:
- Provide proof of ownership with your property tax bill number (this number can be found on your municipal property documents)
- Demonstrate the property is your primary residence through either a drivers licence or government issued ID (with address), or utility bill
Eligible property types
- Single and semi-detached houses
- Row housing
- All-season cottages
- Mobile homes on a permanent foundation
- Permanently-moored floating homes
- Mixed use buildings (residential portion only)
- Small multi-unit residential building (three storeys or less with a footprint of 600m2 or less)
- Cut drafts, lower heating and cooling costs and help keep your home temperature consistent by upgrading to high-performance energy-efficient windows.
- New and improved windows can boost your home’s curb appeal, adding visual interest and can help increase your home’s overall value.
- Quality windows and doors are available with glass options that can increase the safety and security of your home.
Visit our head office and show room at 215 Wyecroft Road - Oakville Ontario.
View our full line of roofing, window & door products and meet some of our staff!
Office hours are Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm.
© 2017 Sharp Exteriors Inc.